Welcome to Flavors Restaurant
Thank you for your interest in Flavors, Wake Technical Community College's restaurant, operated by Culinary Technology and Hotel/Restaurant Management students.
Because of the high demand for reservations at Flavors, we have instituted a lottery system. Reservations are only awarded via this lottery. Before participating in the lottery, you must first complete the process of creating a profile. This process is very simple. Please create your personalized profile. Once you have created a profile you will be able to make a request for a reservations as well as automatically receiving notification via email of upcoming events. Anyone interested in making a reservation at Flavors must first create a profile.
Location: Wake Technical Community College, 9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27603. We are in the Student Services building, ground floor. You may park in the visitors' parking at the main entrance to the college. Click here to view map.
Contact: Jane Broden email@example.com 919-866-5994
- Because the restaurant is a lab, no one under the age of 16 can be accommodated.
- We only accept Cash or Check – No Credit Cards. There is a cash machine on campus.
- Walk-ins are not accepted, reservation only.
- Table size is limited to 4.
- The lottery will be run preceding the meal. You may enter, change, or cancel your request at any point during this time.
- The lottery will determine whether or not your reservation request has been accepted. Once the lottery is run you will be notified via email whether your request for reservation was granted or not. If you receive an email granting a reservation you will have 48 hours to confirm your reservation.
- In order to be fair, once you have won the lottery you probably will not win again during the semester.